“Making clean water accessible to everyone through innovative and sustainable technology.”
Our overall mission is to provide access to clean water through innovative and sustainable design solutions. We focus on meeting the unique needs of individual communities who lack access to safe drinking water and adequate agricultural water systems. We are committed to sustainability, cultural sensitivity, utilizing local partners, and maximizing our impact.
tHE GLOBAL WATER PROBLEM
- Water stress and water scarcity are effecting countries throughout the globe in both developed and developing countries.
- Economic water scarcity effects the world's most vulnerable populations throughout the developing world.
- An estimated 1.2 billion people currently live in physical regions of water scarcity. (United Nations)
- Lack of consistent clean water leads to disease, economic loss, and premature death.
- Everyday millions of individuals (predominately women and children) spend hours collecting water. This time represents education and employment opportunities lost.
- Lack of clean drinking water is one of the world's most pressing issues that is set to worsen in the future if climate regulations are not increased and enforced.(United Nations)
- Lack of water directly effects health outcomes, economic progress, human security, and educational opportunities.